Thursday, November 5, 2009

First Attempt to Blog

I didn't ever intend to blog. However, I have decided that it would be a good way to look over things that happen in our lives...I hope that it will inspire others through my walk with Christ, and my mistakes along the way to live each day to the fullest. So, I want to pursue more of the passions God has given me. I want to feel alive and live in the freedom Christ died to give me. I love to teach, write, and speak. It might just be to a few in S.S. or writing blogs, but I will follow the path God has placed me on and pursue the passions He created me with. I will love my husband and 2 wonderful children with all my heart and treat each day as a gift. I want to pursue a deeper relationship with Christ and return to my first Love...with my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment